Pesticide Management and RegistrationSection
- Implementation of Pesticides Act 2048 and Rules 2050 (with amendment 2064) and regulate pesticides import, export, formulation and use
- Formulation of national policy on pesticides, pesticides quality control and regulation and coordination with the government and private sectors.
- Manage pesticides to minimize pesticide hazards by complying with pesticides act and regulation
- Pesticide regulation by registration, certification and licensing pesticides import, formulation, trade and commercial use all over the nation.
- Necessary amendments and revision on pesticides act and rules in line with the international commitments of the Government of Neapl
- Keep the updated database of the pesticide import and sales.
- Promote the production and use of botanical and bio-rational pesticides